Be sportily on the way in the Bavarian Alps. We have created a package for you, because we are the ideal starting point for numerous hiking and cycling tours.
Service included for you ...
- 5 nights incl. breakfast buffet and 2 x dinner in the framework of the half-board
- 3-day adventure ticket (see GaPa-ZugspitzCard)² includes
• free of charge with all city buses
• including admission to all concerts of "Music in the Park"
• reduced participation in the guest programme of the town
• 1x free admission to the Alpspitz Wave Spa
• 1 visit to the casino in Garmisch-Partenkirchen and
• a glass of sparkling wine and much more...
Additional services included...
Welcome drink & 1 delicious ice-cream sundae, use of the fitness and spa area DoriVita, free WLAN access
from 421,50 € per person
You will also receive reduced admission to the following attractions with the adventure ticket
Partnachklamm • guided tours • "Healthy hiking with a climate therapist" • Kainzenbad • summer toboggan run at the Kainzenbad (when acquiring a points card) • Climbing forest at the Wank, Flying Fox in the Olympic Ski Stadium • Tennis hall at the local mountain • Peasant theatre in Partenkirchen • Museum Aschenbrenner • Richard Strauss Institute • Werdenfels Museum in the stage U1 • Laber Bergbahn/Oberammergau • open-air museum Glentleiten • Alpentherme Ehrenberg • Swarovski Kristallwelten/Wattens • guided tours of the great Olympic ski jumping hill Garmisch-Partenkirchen • guided tours of the historic bobsleigh run on Lake Riessersee
Please note that the GaPa-ZugspitzCard is an external service. Responsible for the organization and performance of all services is the designated organizer.
Organizer: Tourismus-Service Zugspitzland | Am Gern 1 | 82490 Farchant | Telefon: +49(0)8821 96 16 35 | Telefax: +49(0)8821 96 16 22 | email@example.com | www.zugspitzland.de | 1. Vorsitzende Dr. Sigrid Meierhofer | Steuernummer: 119/188/00141